B: Welcome to American English Mosaic, I'm Mike Bond! A: And I'm Lin Yang. B: We have a great lesson prepared for you today. First we will take you to see how to effectively build your social network. A: 我们还要带你去探索美国人对节食的

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班

17. On a Diet First she gave up smoking. Then she gave up gin. Then she gave up chocolate cake. She wanted to be thin. Then she gave up breakfast. Then she gave up lunch. On lazy Sunday mornings She even gave up brunch. No matter what she gave up Her

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语节奏训练

Unit 59 Eat like a kid. Unit 59 吃东西要像小孩一样 Sandy Donovan.41,eats with a kid-size fork.A small fork holds less food but still lets me feel like I'm getting a mouthful,she says.Sandy lost 40 pounds five years ago and has kept it off wi

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

M: What did the doctor say? W: He said that I have been eating too much. M: Did he give you any advice? W: Yes, he asked me to clean up my diet by cutting red meat. M: Yes, you must put yourself on a diet.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

Listen this way听力教程第二册-12

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 Listen this way听力教程

Diabetes is the 7th leading cause of death in the US. 糖尿病为美国第七大致死疾病。 Over 90% of cases are type 2. 超过90%病例为2型糖尿病。 Risk factors include older age, obesity, family history of diabetes, gestational diabete

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 医学英语轻松学

With countless pregnancy apps, online community forums, and unsolicited opinions from your friends, figuring out the best diet to adhere to before, during, and after your pregnancy can be a bit overwhelming. While everyone's individual dietary requir

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Cynthia Graber. This will just take a minute. Weve heard that a mothers weight during pregnancy can influence the weight of her offspring. Now a study of rats shows that the fat content in a moms d

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十一)月

Human Body 人体 A person has a head, neck, chest, two arms and two legs. 人体由头部、颈部、胸部,两条胳膊和两条腿构成。 Also, a human body consists of fat, muscle and bones. 同时,人体还包括脂肪,肌肉和骨骼。 Do yo

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第3册

HealthReport-GutBacteria:WeAreWhatWeEat This is the VOA Special English Health Report. The human digestive system is full of bacteria -- mostly good bacteria. These organisms help break down food so the body can use the nutrients. Scientists are expl

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(九)月

迎世博英语中级口语(一) 1.Im an office worker. 我是上班族。 2.I work for the government. 我在**机关做事。 3.Im happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 4.I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。 5.Im glad to see y

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Sodium is lost until the body can balance itself out, and temporary fluid weight loss may occur. 在身体能够补充之前,我们流失了钠元素,而且还会出现体液流失造成的暂时体重下降。 With other high-protein diets, you

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

But if had to give my opinion about meat, 但是如果我告诉你我关于肉的意见, I think first, the most important thing is to say 我开始以为,想说的最重要的是 that we don't have to have perfect food, 我们不一定需要完美

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

unit 249 饱餐一顿 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:How do you like these dishes? A:你觉得这些菜的味道如何? B:Fine, they are colorful and tasty. B:很好,色香味美。 A:Did you enjoy your dinner? A:晚餐吃得满意吗? B:Yes, I

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(272) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

punch the time clock ( 打卡 ) punch in (out) ( 打上 ( 下 ) 班卡 ) confirm the day's schedule ( 确认一天的工作表 ) staple the documents together ( 把文件钉在一起 ) punch holes in the papers ( 用打孔机给文件打孔 ) file th

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: Hi Barbara. Have you lost weight? B: Hi Julie. Yeah. I've been on a diet for a couple of months now. A: Wow. You look great. B: Thanks for noticing. A: What type of diet were you on? B: I joined a health club and my trainer gave me tips on eating.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

A: Can you believe her? She is not even a hundred pounds and she is going off on how she wants to go on a diet. B: Tell me about it. If I was as small as her, I wouldn't think about going on a diet. A: Me too. But what are we going to do? I have been

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 中级-Intermediate Listening

A: Hi Barbara. Have you lost weight? B: Hi Julie. Yeah. I've been on a diet for a couple of months now. A: Wow. You look great. B: Thanks for noticing. A: What type of diet were you on? B: I joined a health club and my trainer gave me tips on eating.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 中级-Intermediate Listening

When looking for diet plans to gain muscle there aresome great tips that can help you to ensure that you are eating to help you build the muscle that you want.Your diet is just as important as exercise and when you place the right amount of importanc

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Katie Couric: You might wanna think twice before you take your kids for a fast food meal today. A new study reports there may be a link between French fries and breast cancer. Dr. Karin Michels is the

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录